what was/is your favorate 21 birthday gift

i just had my 21st birthday 2 days ago and was wondering what you guy liked about yours. i got a maid of the mist ride and went to the cave of the winds.

Going to the bars for 12 hours and not spending a dollar

i was out till 6am the next day and ruined the dennys waitress morning by vomiting all over the table and booth and not spending a doller all night

ok! that is intresting

sex?

my 21st b-day was october 13th… yea the " October storm" so it pretty much was me drinking beer shoveling out driveways

Well…since mine was march 18th, I got real fucked up. St Patties day + 21st = blackout downtown and puke all over the back of a cab. It was awesome.

i went to work

my 21st was pretty lame actually i dont think i did that much.

but i have been making up for it in the past month :beer2::zong:

Hooked up with some girl on the golf course but IMO, best 21st present is getting plowed off your ass and not spending money.

Nothing special…

My 22nd, I bought my Lotus, and this year, the 23rd, I’m buying my house.

Was in Toronto for my 21st bday, good times had by all.

i dont remember my 21st birthday!

21 shots of Jager.

happy bday dude, tell me if you would prefer a gift card from game spot fye or eb

i was in disney world being sick from the night before lol

:tup: to my 21st

Puking up about 8 shots of 151 and 15 green beers

Heres how mine went down:

Mom bought me 21 of those Happy Birthday scratch offs, I snatched up $267 off those.
Then to the bar where everything was free, of course as a weaksauce everyone lined up shots of Jack & Wild Turkey and I absolutely hate both, so I lasted 2 hours and was hurling.

Oh christ uhh, my parents got me a couple DVD’s and a few tools I wanted. My friends took me out at like 3pm and we got back in at like 5-6am. The drunkest I’ve ever been, and coming from me, that’s a lot. Especially since some people on here have seen me incoherently drunk before and I’ve kept drinking :lol:

x2