What's it worth? 99 Prelude SH

I just bought a 99 SH prelude with 144K. Really nice car in black. Needs nothing and has no rust. Black on black. Looks like a 40k car. Just wondering what its worth.

Thanks

maybe 5000 with those miles

5 speed?

all SH’s are 5 speed

I’m pretty sure this car just got traded in to ray laks on monday

yes it did, and I bought it.

the question is, what did you pay for it?

I’m sure I can find out my guess is you paid around $1200

no, more than 1200.

:uhh: my guess is he paid around 2500…definantly a nice car tho…(nicer than pearl white CRXs)…previous owner is cousins to one of the techs there so it was always commin in for the maintenances and only allowed him to work on it…definantly a steal…i wanted it tho…:banghead:

don’t quote me, but i think he paid 9000

i qouted you

the guy who owned lives in my apt complex, I could jusk ask him but I would say you could probably double your money and get 5 grand

the car is not for sale, and I certainly did NOT pay 9000. and why do you have to be hating on pearl white crx’s? I was just curious what the demand was for this sort of car. I know the SH is a pretty rare bird.

Is rare in Buffalo but thats about it. I would obviously check KBB but I would say that ~$8250 is what Ive seen them going for, prob a lil less lately. They are hard cars to sell tho becasue not a lot of average joes know about them.

So true, and for so many cars.

What did you pay for it?

I paid 4 for it

not a bad price