whats up everybody??

i’m Joey and in the process of gettin my 85 mustang back on the road

what do u guys drive??

what does it need to be back on the road. post pics.

this is your last duplicate thread you get :slight_smile:
i drive a 87 Mustang GT, check it out on my cardomain site

??

nice

Originally posted by rode_up_insmoke
nice

need to get mine lookin

i need to get my motor put together and buy a few other things 4 it like cam,springs,timming chain,water pump,and some pullies,get a stall convertor put my tranny in and get the rear ends set up them it sould b ready to eat some rice

welcome to the site.

quick lessons…

you dont need 3 “messages” in 1 post to say one thing… example, your previous 4 messages in this thread could have been done in 1 message. By doing 4, u are a post whore who will get flamed…

second thing, car sounds good. what motor? going n/a or spraying? are u mixing and matching bottom end and heads to up c/r?

lastly— if you hate imports, welcome to hell. as u will see, there is alot of imports who will hand you your ass on this board. we–entire pittspeed- do not condone rice, be it import or domestic. so dont think because someone owns an import it is automatically rice…

i’m runnin a 351 windsor aluminum heads,a pretty good crank and trw pistons i still need to get my cam and springs for my heads i just have been low on cash but things r starting to pick up for me.I just didnt know what 2 say and i’m trying to make some friends in here and i dont know what everybodys style is in here and i’m not trying to cramp anybodies stlye either

Welcome!:smiley:

Originally posted by rode_up_insmoke
i need to get my motor put together and buy a few other things 4 it like cam,springs,timming chain,water pump,and some pullies,get a stall convertor put my tranny in and get the rear ends set up them it sould b ready to eat some rice

you going to be EFI or carbed?

welcome:beer: ,give him abreak he lives close to UT!!!:smiley:

welcome:cool:

Welcome.:smiley:

welcome i know what your doing and it should fly :smiley:

Hi…I rode_ out_insmoke once;)

NoOb You suck at thar intranet:rolleyes:

welcome

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
welcome

hahaha thats funny grandslam.

any who welcome and i drive a gmc sonoma. lowered 4/5