Whats with the sparkles!

Hey whats going on?

I have been posting on the forum lately and was going to wait to introduce myself so I could post some pictures with it, but since the snow wont melt fast enough, ill do it later.

Anyways my names Matts, and I drive a s14 with a rb25det s2. FMIC, 3" etc - pictures later.

I joined this site last year to scout out what kind of Nissan support was around since I was moving here. So, finally moved into Edmonton and glad to be a part of a Nissan community like this!

Was checking out the pics of last summers road trip and looks like a blast. Makes me excitedededed for the coming months.

Nice to meet you guys.
warped

EDIT: I lied, I found one picture, although not helpful haha.

http://photos-k.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v120/207/64/697740525/n697740525_1000426_4705.jpg

Whats up man! Glad your here. Should be some good cruises this summer. Hope to see you out!

rb s chassis :lol:
nice
welcome!

Welcome… I can’t wait to see pics up

Welcome. Some pics would be excellent.

You running a stock (rb) motor?

Right now its pretty much stock. I have a greddy spec b boost controller and currently about to throw in some splitfires cause my epoxy coil fix isnt working out so well haha.

But yah the engine is going to stay stock this summer until the winter comes along.

Hope to see you around.

w00t s14 always welcome in my books!

PICS PICS PICS OR BAN!!! :twisted:

Are you that guy from calgary trail driving a little suv and u asked me if i had a sr20det?

Sorry for no pics, was in the middle of a move and havent had time, but im going to the meet tonight.

Tercel, I drive a pos tracker but I dont remember asking anyone about an sr20. When was this?