Whats your favorite Christmas Movie?

lampoons xmas vacation 1… yes 1… i was in FYE yesterday and saw lampons xmas vacation 2!!! eddie is the star, it’s all about his family… i MUST have it.

I’ve never heard or seen Kiss saves Christmas. Chances are that it is probably a good thing too…

<----“shitter’s full”

X…

“You couldn’t hear a dump trunk drive through a nitroglycerine plant.”

that is a tie with Christmas Story.

i also like the Grinch with Jim Carey.

they have it at blockbuster, this movie sucks ass, rent it first and i guarantee that you will not buy it

“He’s shittin bricks”

“You shouldnt say that”

“Sorry, Shitting rocks”

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation for the win. Imma watch that today, actually :stuck_out_tongue:

lol

bad santa

''fuck me santa fuck me santa fuck me santa!"

+1

Home Alone :smiley:

lol…i don’t know how i forgot this one…

so now my 2 favorite are bad santa and KISS SAVES CHRISTMAS!!!

borrowed hearts!

:word: x a million.

NLCV

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Story
Bad(der) Santa
A Wish For Wings That Work (animated Bloom County special)

The Santa Clause (stfu), Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street, A Christmas Story, A Christmas Carol, Christmas Vacation, and of course… It’s a Wonderful Life

NLVC is #1.
Christmas Story
Home Alone
Elf
Grinch (both original and Carrey)
Miracle on 34th Street
Its a Wonderful Life <- If you can quote this movie you will get laid all through the holidays.
Bad Santa was good, haven’t seen the #2 yet.

WTF is that movie with thet elf in it who is played by that english guy? The reindeer ate the magic hay and then they could fly… and it was really really fucking sweet??? SOMEONE FIGURE OUT WHAT MOVIE I’M TALKING ABOUT I’M GONNA BUY IT

I can’t think of that dude’s name… cock sucker… now I can’t think of it. I think it came out in the early 90s or something.

You have to stop posting before me, its scary

I think thats it Monte… not it… if your talking about the one with Tim Allen in it, that was just OK

ELF :tup: