wheelie-cunt vs. suckling the teet-cunt

its nothing special. just a 92 lx with a nice engine. other wise its nothing i’d look at twice.

says the guy with a 20 year old VW that doesnt run

does that have any relevance to the situation at all? nope
do i owe money for it? nope.
does it cost me money? nope
do i cry about it? nope.

-im not trying to sell my car
-if i were i wouldnt expect some obscene amount for it, like you do.
-if i wanted to work on it, i would. but i actually enjoy not wrenching on anything at this moment

Well Im just saying its nothing special to me and I wouldnt even give it a first look if I wanted a car.

well good for you. your car isnt worth any more than 5 grand. it needs a ton of work still. consider a 4-4500$ offer a blessing

relevant, your taste is clearly not in question here.

what do you think it needs? Other than adjusting the clutch and one or two minor non mechanical things I cant think of anything that affects the way it runs.

after you drove it? its gonna need another clutch :rofl

the T5 is borrowed time.
wheels/tires/suspension work
a legit tune and supporting electronics.

:thumbup

The clutch has about 500 miles on it.
Tranny seems ok now but it is the weak link in the drivetrain
Car has rear boxed control arms and subframe connectors
doesnt seem to need a tune and all the electronic stuff (maf, injectors, etc) are good

no procharger. Im definately not sinking another $4k into this thing

procharger? it would go great on the motor. id rather put a liberty in it and rape it on the motor.

• you suck at driving
  • subframes are one thing, but a good suspension goes beyond that.
    -tune. yes it does need one. its on the 302 ECM right now. its not setup to run a 347 with a much higher redline, higher fuel demand, etc.

its not a 7-8k$ fox body. sorry to say it. not how it sits now. its got no proof. no times, nothing… if it was a proven 11second runner all day long on the motor it might sell better. but no one wants to buy a car that “could run xx, with this that and the other thing”

If you put a blower on it you might be able to get your $8,000 Paul…

definately no blower. the motor is meant to be na anyway.

everybody wants me to keep dumping more money into it then doesnt want to pay for any more of those mods like a tune or blower anyway.

Jellies,

Take the 4500. Do you realize how much money you are throwing away each month by paying the minimum payment(s) on those maxed out credit cards, high interest loans, etc? 4500 today is the same as 6500 next year. Look at it that way…

your prolly payin like 30% intrest with your vredit card debt…

And it’d be one thing to pay that if he actually liked/drove the car, but he constantly bitches that it sucks.

ehhhh you keep it peanutjellybutter.ive tried too long to get this car and do it some justice. have fun with that high interest rate. id rather spend my money on something else.

Im not taking the first low ball offer I get, end of story.

How about the second lowball offer? $500?