Wheelie Drags

those guys legitimately have balls for days they could sleep with my sister anyday.

pictures of said sister?

eff that

More than half of them look retarded like they would sleep with their own sisters.

are you fucking kidding me? How long have you been posting here?

wow rich christianson hahahahahaha This show has lame written all over it. Only be fun to watch some dumbass wreck. You gotta be stupid & retarded to do this.

lol you guys are wussies… Ide do this in a heartbeat…but then again im pretty friggin dum! :slight_smile:

Does he participate? CRASH!

Iirc, PRP had a starboyz event and they had a fastest wheelie contest over the summer. Lots of credit goes to these morons! haha.

it was stunt fest and some of those morons make good money for doing what they do

UGH!!! morons… I had roadrash so bad once i thought I tore off my nipple…that front wheel stays on the ground now.
btw pic of sister???

do ur part and do a wheelie:doh:

Oh I know, but none the less, its crazy! But more props to them!

with my cousin at a lakers game

dont be mad cause you have hard time operating a peddle bike rather alone ride a sportbike then attempt a wheelie

ive done this a few times wouldnt mind doing it again. fastest ive been 1 wheel shifting and sitting down was 135

most of the bikes i seen in the video were litre bikes. those have the longer ratio trans allowing for higher speeds with less shifting

Ever enter any comps?

no i havent. never pushed the envelope cause i didnt want to get seriously hurt or total my bike.

they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

First part of this reply was a fail the second part was genius !

I think you just proved my point that you must be stupid and retarted to do this ! :slight_smile: Thanks

nice failure