"When I hit the PowerBall..."

I’d build a “sports complex” consisting of a 1/4 mile drag strip, some motorcross stuff, an outdoor rifle range, an indoor handgun range, a “reactive target” range (think Hogan’s Alley), a driving range, batting cages, maybe a par 3, and a sports bar/arcade for post-activity relaxation.

Add a road course in there and a go kart track (no pussy little kid go karts), and I would totally hang out with you.

For sure- I actually meant to include “road course” but it slipped out of my stream of thought while typing.

I’d do machine gun rentals too. :smiley:

How much fun would it be to do 1/4 mile T&T in the morning, grab a bite for lunch, rent an Uzi and do Hogan’s Alley in the afternoon, and end with a game of par 3 and a few beers?

I would buy as much land as I could and as many dirtbikes/quads/utv’s as possible and ride all day every day.

My brother has the C 63 AMG Very nice ride.

Sounds like a great day. When you building it?

You should add a strip club to drink the beers at.

This utopia you describe… I’ll have it built within 7 more years. and Shaggy will bump this thread when I do.

id buy the old dealership behind magee hospital and open G-Body INC… specializing in turn key g-body daily drivers/ low riders/ donks/ drag cars/ street n strip/concourse restorations or whatever suits your taste except for primered shit boxes. that building is awesome because it was made to be able to park cars on the roof.

i would also rent 10 elephants to upperdeck sloshelbys toliet…lock him inside and block the door with a certain pewter camaro with purple flames.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl: I :love: u to http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50238 :beer::beer::bowrofl::bigthumb:

This utopia you describe… I’ll have it built within 7 more years. and Shaggy will bump this thread when I do.

Please do. I’ll send a LOT of business your way. :smiley:

:rofl:

:rofl:
I cant help to just look down upon you

$1000 to buy The1SloR/T account when I hit the powerball

or

Donate 2 fender rollers with a ticket raffle.

I seen one in La Jolla, CA last week… it was blue n white. There wide as hell… 1st time I ever seen one on the road. Seen a nice orange LP640 in Beverly Hills too.

look down on me? bitch please.