where are you going...

Lairs,haha Im not allowed in there work related incedent. that man needs to pay his bills.

HSBC Arena

how the hell are you supposed to catch an STD like that

every bar sucks on thanksgiving eve. i will probably end up somewhere, but not chippewa. i like to be able to get another drink within an hour of when i am done with mine.

i’ll be out somewhere… i dunno where though :wink: Andrea and D… find ME!

I LOST MY ID

I’ll be around somewhere too…let me know when you figure out your plans and I’ll let you know mine so we can see each other…Danielle…you gotta find your ID or use someone’s that looks like you :slight_smile:

dragon fly night club

well i figure i can go to liars and area 42…but those are the only places i can go without being ID’d…either than or im drinking myself silly in the hotel alone.

someone steal me a girl ID. I dont care how old or what she looks like. just as long as she is 21!!!

wow, i dont think i begged so hard for an ID in my life and I’m of age…go figure…

D- you LOST your ID? omg. ive got 2 of my over 21’s.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=3rd+and+central,+st.+petersburg+fl&ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=27.771146,-82.637014&spn=0.014221,0.035577&om=1&iwloc=addr

ill be at qoute

Anyone know of a club on or around Chippewa that offers Bottle/Table service? Level, Quote, etc??

chocolate bar

Both do

oh Kris… i found my ID. I must have hid it from myslef under my laundry basket when i came home drunk. :bloated:

every bar on chippewa… i’m making my rounds

I don’t know… :shrug:

ill be out, avoiding chippewa after last year cause you couldnt move.

:word: its pointless when it takes half an hour to get a drink unless youre camped out right at the bar. and besides by midnight theres no room to move anyways :bloated: Local bars FTW