Where can I buy a good set of snap ring pliers local

I need a set right now. Where can I go to get a quality set?

Thanks,
Nick

i have a few pairs, might not be the greatest, if you need to barrow for the day or whatever lmk.

napa bro

absolutely.

Sears

NAPA will get you done but iIf you want a really good set, order Armstrong 68-079 from Wallace Supply of exit 17N. Best int/ext snapring plier set I’ve ever owned.

The only problem with the irwin products from NAPA is they often don’t have the rigidity to remove really corroded rings, or anything quite large like turbocharger backing plate rings or transmission/crank rings.

Adam will they be strong enough to remove nipple/testicle rings? I have some that just dont seem to budge with the harbor freight pliers I have.

If you want to try it have at it but I will be far out of visual/audible range and you better as fuck disinfect them when done with whatever you plan to do.

napa all the way buddy!

I have some you can borrow. Sears has a good set as well as napa and the vice grip one i got from lowes is nice for the cost.

Sears

If you need to borrow any tools just ask dude. I live right down the road from you.

Good tools are hard to find nowadays ,even snapon sucks now

Sears

I got a nice set of blue handled bitches from Napa. Came with 3 different interchangable prong size shits. Feel nice and stiff in my hand, not spongy noodle dick like, seem to be working fine so far. Doubt they would pull a hefty clip off something like a tractor trailer or some shit. but worth the $22 i spent on them so far.

Sears has a few different types, mine have been working perfect for quite a few years now.

:haha

Thanks guys! It turns out that I didn’t know for sure what the tool I needed was called but I found a set of what I needed. They are called lock ring pliers.

with sweet AAA discount