Where can I get a flywheel resurfaced?

Where can I get a flywheel resurfaced?

Thanks

Napa

Napa on Wolf Road Extension has their own machine shop to do small jobs such as flywheels. Usually quick turnaround time too. Or I’m sure Hunts, Noels, ect. can also do a flywheel.

I bring EVERYTHING to Hunts and have never been anything except 100% satisfied.

I personally have never used Napa. But I agree that Hunts does fine work. Noels did my Sea Doo engines and they run great when they don’t have carb issues. the Machine work was top notch tho.

Got mine done at hunts. Had it back same day.

Just take it to napa, especially if its just a resurfacing of your flywheel, they are more then capable of doing it with no issues, were not talking about boring out a motor or doing head work so you dont need to go to an engine machine shop. Hell I could do it in my shop at work if we were so far behind with projects!

i used napa before. they do go work!!!

of course Napa can do it. But I’d rather give my $$ and business to local family owned machine shop that has proven themselves time and time again. Last time I called one in it was for my 99 Powerstroke, I waited around for it and was done in under 20 minutes. It took me longer to drive there.

I really can’t say enough good about these guys.

Fair enough…I just know sometime Hunts is very busy and turn around time might not be as fast as Napa, thats all.