Where to buy a decent print of Buffalo (skyline, city scape, etc)?

I checked and micah’s website was dead, but any options with a decent price? Rather support the site/members. Not sure what exactly I want, but I have enough other city painting or prints figured I should be repping the hometown. Maybe a Shea’s Buffalo sign with snow, city hall, waterfront, etc. Rather not just google image and print, but if you got a high rez link I will take a look.

The best ones I have bought were from the Allentown Art Festival and I cant remember who the artist was off the top of my head.

Not at all helpful in the end…sigh

I’d like info on these too… There’s a very cool picture of Buffalo screened onto some wood planks at the Public House.

I know @XwalkerX had a great one of Niagara Square I believe. Maybe @micah does still have some

I have gotten my own photos printed on canvas. I used ultramurals.com. If you can find a good picture of Buffalo from a friend or something just have that done. Plenty of people on here are good photographers as well.

you can lurk through my flickr if you want

My brother took his own pics and used a custom canvas website to have them make one for him. I don’t remember the name of the canvas site but I know it’s not that expensive.

That or wait until the Allentown Art Festival like was mentioned. There are always a lot of them there.