Where to get a fake id?

Now I already know what you are thinking. :lol Anyway, just looking for a novelty ID. Pretty much one that resembles a “real” ID, but with altered information. Again, the idea is NOT to get into clubs underage or to buy booze or anything of the sort. It will be used for novelty purposes ONLY. Just curious is all. ;D

hahaha no matter what ur using it for, its illeagle. not NOT the smartest thing to post on a forum that cops are DEFINATLY on

Novelty ID’s are illegal as well?

Hmm, interesting.

best way is to do it the american way wait till 21…or if all else fails do it the way the p/r,s and mexicans do it make one or forge it ;D

lol " ill eagle"

illeagle?

Is that some kind of new bird? or dog?

PM’ed

leave my bad spelling alone

I can’t see the cops doing anything if I am just inquiring about them. ALready stated I won’t be using it for anything illegal, just for “novelty” and joking purposes. I’m just curious about all of it. Never really looked into it (and I know a LOT of people who have).

Don’t street race with fake ID’s.

.02c

yeah ok and benny aint got man titties

don’t make me abuse my power, I’m so not above it.

\

why yes it is.

:ohnoes

:ohnoes

If I had one it wouldn’t leave my house. I’ll frame it. It’s an inside joke between me and another friend… don’t really want to explain on here. Haha. :banana

LMFAO!!!

You have a captain morgan avatar.

That story holds up REAL well.

I just like the way the bottle looks.

That’s an inside joke too, benny. :nod

just dont do it like this guy

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/id_fail.jpg

Doesn’t matter since it will be used for novelty… I can put a picture of a dick on there and it won’t matter. But then people will think i’m Laduke89 when they look at it… :nana