Where to get a pallet

Need to ship out a motor and tranny, where do I find a pallet? also, where do I get that heavy duty seran wrap to wrap the bitch?

Wegmans? I used to get them for people all the time when I worked there. Same place you can get the shrink wrap too haha.

I have two pallets in my truck. You can have one if you like. Plastic alone wont hold it, it should be strapped down with metal or plastic banding

Should be able to buy the plastic wrap at any UPS/Fedex store. And there are usually always pallets out behind warehouses and retail stores by the dumpsters. Pick a place and go out back and I bet you’ll find a few.

go to the back of berts bikes. they always had a shit ton of them out back when i worked there.

Finally sell the Euro M20?

If you arent in a rush to ship it I think I have pallet rap in my parents garage and I think I’m going back there in the next 2 weeks. You need to build up a couple wood supports (to the mount mounts is always nice) and use those to support the engine. Then ratchet strap it down.

derrick = tons

Theres a place on hopkins by tifft called the pallet exchange

the motor is getting picked up on tuesday (week from tomorrow). so Sunday i will likely be pulling the old one, just have to go to my uncle’s and get a hoist (motor is just sitting on the mounts with nothing hooked, but still technically in the car).

anyone have a load levelizer to make my life a bit easier?

I’ve got one or two sitting behind the shop also

just go to walmart and pick up a set of 2 wratchet straps and then seran the bitch