White/Blue Advan RG6 wheels and tires

im selling a set of 17’’ Advan RG6’s with tires. they are white with the blue stripe around the inside of the rim. come with 205/40/r17 tires but only two of them have a good amount of tread. these wheels are very rare. i am willing to trade for a set of wheels also. i will have pictures up soon

bolt pattern?

4/100

width??

7.5 inches wide

^Thats what she said… glws

last time i checked this was a computer and not a damn cell phone. theres not a character limit soo… what the fuck does glws mean.

glws

Lmao

Im sorry, I wont shit up your thread with free bumps anymore.

price? im hoping not much as these look a little rashed up

I can’t trade you im sorry, i need 16s or smaller
gl tho!

wrong bolt pattern for me… glws!

Gayest. Joke. Ever.

To the OP… asking price?

GLWS

asking $700 with the tires

im sorry but that is too much for those wheels rare or not. get pictures of the rash up on them so people know what they look like at all 4. with somewhat of a better camera then a cell phone.

glws

LOL. These are 2,000$ rims that just need to be repowdercoated

ugh i sold my 2000$ wheels for 700 with just about no curb rash and brand new tires. the only thing that was wrong with my wheels was that one wheel by the lugs had some scratches from an impact gun not chewed up lips like these wheels. look a little closer at his pics i wouldnt be surprised with one of these wheels are bent.

also good luck with the sale. i just dont think these are worth the 700.

Nice wheels.

i called around and found someone that said they would sand them and re powdercoat them for $250. so it wont cost to much to make these discontinued wheels look great.
i think $700 is a fair price. NONE of the wheels are BENT