Whitey's 240 at PRP

So not sure what my run is here, but i was running consistent 12.1’s that night. So I am assuming it was something around there. I know it was not a 11.66 run since it said i cut a 1.2 60 foot! Best part about it is me whooping the DSM out the hole!

http://videos.pittspeed.com/video/15288992-5de9-41f3-9357-994000b28bbf.htm

oh come on dont knock the awd. he might of been stock and auto…can barely build boost if it was auto. nice run

whatever… i have more videos/slips of me eating DSM’s off the line. AWD is over rated!

lol… doesn’t that Eclipse have street tires??

Nice run!

You spun pretty bad out of hole? Would more burnout help?

psssh they can have bicycle tires… AWD > *

yes, line lock is not holding properly. So need to figure that out. I watched all my runs from Norwalk and I was having no problem with doing a proper burnout and then no spin when launching. So not sure what is up, we will get it figured out in september though

whitey I seen you said you were running 18psi now(which is sick on that motor) - what kind of numbers are you at now? Surely over 305whp?

Your car sounds 100X better with the exaust you had on it that night

whitey i hope you are not retiring the car for the yr for a new set up

the car has more in it

congrats

:bigthumb: what exhaust:dunno:

:bowrofl:

Get that line lock figured out, fill the stands up with white smoke, and THEN you’ll get out of the hole :thumbsup:

…or you’ll just start breaking stuff :tounge:

nice run

x2

hearing starboy say holy shit was classic lol.

Not sure, going to put it on the Dyno at Dyno day and find out. I am guessing its around 320 right now.

It was just straight 3" pipe to the pavement. Its weird driving around with the full exhaust on it again

I really am out of weekends to race. I will not have another chance till sometime in late August. So might as well come back with a bigger setup!

cool man nice run. you definitly got out the hole nice even with big wheelspin. what 60’ did you cut.

fuckers are affraid to launch hard with the awd in fear of breakin shit. I say fuck it and can usually rip hard out the hole even on shitty street tires

i like nick’s “holy shit”