who are you listening to right now?

nice playlist

i havent heard of any of that shit… :doh:

before your time, young’un. :smiley:

:hsugh:

i’m a whopping three months older than you…lol

actually…all of those bands were popular for ten minutes in the mid to late 90s. Most of them had much greater success in the UK than here, and all of them are more talented than practically anything on the radio today.

They’re all basically radio friendly euro modern rock.

Offspring- gotta get away

I’ll take your word for it. Just about anything that is capable of getting radio play makes me want to puke, Excluding some of the music from the early/mid 90’s (Nirvana, Sublime, NIN, RATM,)

Usually I can be found listening to some good old fashioned punk nad hardcore. Distillers, DKM, Bad Religion, SOIA, Snapcase, Rancid, OLD AFI, Bouncing Souls, Misfits, NOFX, Pennywise, Ramones, Vandals, black Flag, Social Distortion, Sex Pistols, Against All Authority.

And Im sure few have heard of them, but Leftover Crack (formerly Choking Victim) is an EXCELLENT punk band. They are self described “Satano-Political Ska Punk”. They fucking own. I suggest you look for “500 Channels” and “Crack Rock Steady” and “5 Finger Discount” by Choking Victim. Tell me what you tink. Awesome bass guitar… :cool:

I don’t really like punk…

::looks at my online handle::

:doh:

I made the name ShalerPunk on AOL in September of 1992…

my punk phase ended in October of 92…

i still use the SN…

lol

when you were 10? :kekegay:

If you download that, i’ll download 3 Cure songs or whatever you suggest. :wink:

yeah… 10 was the last time i could tolerate punk… :finger:

i’ll download that if you download the following:

Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
Supergrass - We Still Need More
Spacehog - In The Meantime

its a deal. Cant download them right now tho, as im at work… You want to up them to my server so i can take a listen? I’ll pm you a link…

go for it