who are you listening to right now?

blayner while you are DL’ing get up kids get “i’ll catch you” you play that for your chick she will be all romantisized by you…also further seems forever(chris from dashboard’s old band) DL “new years project” one of the greatest get a girl naked songs of all time

heh… i put on “Closer” by NIN…

The Downward Spiral was the CD I had on the first time she ever came to my apartment.

he is a freak but an amazing musician

“Just Like Heaven” by Taking Back Sunday is a half-decent “emo” Cure cover.

yeah I really like taking back sunday…saw them live at laga too…man I will miss that place…I remember like 6 years ago millvale industrial park had shows…last time I was there it was winter with no heat. it was 35 degrees in the building.

a friend of mine promoted many shows at Millvale Industrial Theater… they shut it down two years ago because it was a health hazard…lol.

www.mustardmusic.net is his promotion site… they used to always put together good cheap shows.

get up kids is like so forever ago

they just released a new album…wasn’t a fan of on a wire but this new one they got back to their high energy roots…they by far put on the best show I have seen at laga, followed closely by the starting line show last year. george went with me to that one and he had a blast

i’m listening to Squeeze right now…

“Pulling mussels from a shell”

I was listening to strung out but now I am goin to bed…wooooohooo

NWA - Automobile
OK GO - Get Over It
The Hives - Hate to Say I Told You So
Yellowcard - Way Away

last 4 i listened to

sleep is lame.

yeah do a line :hahano:

those two get thumbs up from me

i don’t do coke! i’m high on life…

…and Sobe No Fear.

red bull > sobe

The Vines - Ride
Velvet Revolver - Slither
Union Underground - Turn me on mr dead man

Sobe No Fear > Red Bull

twice as big for the same cash, and it has much more shit in it… plus, it tastes a hell of a lot better.

Current playlist:

Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
Dandy Warhols - Not if You Were the Last Junkie on Earth
Supergrass - Alright
Supergrass - Pumpin on Your Stereo
Supergrass - We Still Need More
Spacehog - In The Meantime
Elastica - S.O.F.T.
Elastica - Line Up
The Cardigans - Do You Believe
Soul Coughing - Super Bon Bon

i know what double bass pedals are, i just didnt understand what you were trying to get at… :dunno: