who else is really excited for Halloween!?

haha +4.

on a more serious note.
i’m excited and i need to think of a good costume.

i have a few ideas… waiting on some things though :slight_smile:

so how many bucky costumes will there be this year

Halloween is def. the cat’s ass.

haha

honestly i dont get excited about halloween.

+5 on the sluts.

I think I’m going to be “The Gimp” this year. lol

i never really try too hard on my costume, its usually a last minute thing from the walmart regular clothes section lol

all of the cool costumes i get ideas for would be impossible to drink/be out in, so i just do something half assed and look at all the girls dressed like super sluts…

not to go off topic but did anyone else find themself laughing uncontrollably when watching the bunny thing go nuts on 87FOXGT’S sig ? :biglol:

aside from that- if i can pull of my costume ill get mad pics and post - i expect too see everyone elses sweet costumestoo

THIS GIMP!?!?

http://www.dirtragmag.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3040&stc=1

nope this one. and with a leash and ball gag. lol

halloween is such an awesome holiday.
I’m actually the store manager at the halloween store down here, so much fucking fun.

^ ohhh im so jealous? where do you live?

i need a good costume.

i let the catout of the bag today to my friends on my costume in progress… im totaly going to be Optimus prime. i even am fitting small speakers into the chest so i can play the transformers theme song all night

Last year ruled. I was the lead singer of Flock of Seagulls. Went to a party in Rochester, and the next morning found out everyone was going hiking at Letchworth. Nothing like hiking up big hills all day, still wearing 80’s clothes and chucks, with my hair in a huge mat of gel, hairspray, and dye, hungover. I hope I someday find the pictures of that costume.

in fort myers

oh yeaaaaaaaahhhh your “im drunk” :wink:

how fast i forget things.

think of a good costume for me.