who else is really excited for Halloween!?

:headbang: im starting my costume right now… im really excited. i just hope i dont make this killer thing and then nobody has a sweet costume party.

on that note… who else thinks halloween is the cats ass?

red shirt + sharpie smiley face

And the words

OOOOHHHH
YYEEEAAHH

written on the back

I was god

^ :lol:

i love halloween cause i like makin the house all scary with the smoke machines and stuff, the little kids always come up to the door and say how they love the stuff i did i even scar a few away lol but thoes are the really little ones

all i have to say is that this costume is goint to be badass… i dont wana say what it is :snky: but im really excited… even if i just walk around town it in or something…

I’ll be in Las Vegas for SEMA, so hell yea. Looking for a corporate Halloween party as we speak.

I am looking forward to sluts dressing like sluts.

+1

:word:

i look forward to drinking heavily and chewing tobacco on my front steps and handing out candy…that’s been pretty much my normal halloween for the past couple years.

I have Three of the BEST IDEAS EVER… for halloween I can’t FUCKING WAIT … to offend or scare people… Last halloween sucked ass… and I’m spending a month on my costume … for the BEST EVER!!

+2!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/hititjackblackanim.gif

+3

cant wait for the couple parties my friends and i got lined up too…plus my costume if i can pull it off this year…

or this …http://moviecrypt.com/Media/VMask.jpg

fucking word

Im having another party, should be bigger than the last

cant wait :tup:

i need to think up of a bitchin costume though.

:frowning:

i need to fly back for this. Last year was good. I still need to figure out what i am gonna be lol

my costume is going to offend everyone who sees it…

im soooooo excited!

fuck i need a costume idea

omg i am excited :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

i love halloweeeeeeeen!

i need a costume. i’ve got a couple ideas…but i will know for sure in 2 weeks yah!

i’m soo going to all the stupid haunted houses.