Who got kissed by Brian??

:kiss: to all

i got a few kisses and a terrible head butt
haha

What? lol… hell no, I love the fact that you are building a high HP car!

haha ok, u never know with some people around here :wink:

alot of people missed him outside stopping the advertising moose head truck by stepping out in front of it so he could read it then seeing it was a moose and yelling at people that he fucks sheep , then telling people how to park , also missed dave fight with the bar tender because he charged him 3 bucks for a 2 dollar beer

i got one and some mixed drink poured onto my head :smiley:

brian got yelled at a few times last night

by who?

the dj for trying to put genna on your head, some guy saying you were being too roudy with his g/f i think, and the bouncer for some reason but i didnt’ hear it

dam,im a bad boy & need :spank:

hahaha, well that dude should have had his girlfriend in check! Brian can do no wrong! :beer:

I was out there for that…good stuff!!! I think he scared that lady trying to park that explorer

I think at one point Brian put me in a hug/headlock haha.

i was there for the moose advertisement. it said eat,sleep,mate…moose. i don’t really get the moose part? definatly funny though

im wearing a feww kisses on the cheek, a fat lip, hand prints all over my girls ass and a “Brian Hello Chaz” Tatto on my girls chest.

Brian was DEF. in a good mood last night :kiss:

On top of all the my girl was carried around by pewterswife, and bgblockelcamino hahaha, its was def. some crazyness last night I cant wait for the next time i meet up with the Pittspeed crew…

had alot of fun meeting all ya’ll, even if most of ya didnt care or remember.

yeah genna has “hi kurt” on her boob

well I avoided death so I am happy.

If i would have known you were there, i would have brought the phone for you instead if sending it to you UPS, would have saved you some money

brian kissed me on the cheek, then licked me

his wife on the other hand, grabbed my nuts and then tried to put her finger in my brown eye. I was violated and I love it

i walked back to dormont :rofl:
FYI you can’t walk thru liberty tunnels
and mt washington is a big ass hill::down: