Who has a 220 Outlet?

I need to do some welding anyone here can help a brotha out?

what kind of service do you have in your garage?? single phase with a high leg or 3 phase with a neutral??

yea, just wire one up

yeah well I have been in the process of closing our garage to find a better place our garage which was out in Milton was a terrible place to have it. So I have been moving all our Equipment back to my house and dont have time to wire one up I am not much of an electrical guy

your new place does it have anything else 220???..im sure it does all you need is the new breaker the wire and the receptacle…with the right material its prolly about an hrs worth of work depending on where you want the receptacle…if its close to the panel= less time/shorter wire

Ahhhh I am just putting the shit in my regular Garage at my home until I can find a better place for the shop. I just dont feel like digging myself into a hole in the middle of nowhere anymore. So my breaker box is on one side of my house goes o the otherside of the house underground wiring into the garage and BleaH can you see the drama lol

umm no…its not half as bad as it seems…do you have a generator??

Nah no Generator BUT I would like to get a Big Ass Diesel Generator