who has a gold fish i can borrow?

So i wanted to try the Gold fish trick were you swallow it and puke it back up.Has anyone done this on the boards?Ill try it sometime maybe at a mighty meet if someone brings a goldfish and wants a little entertainment.Im not going to promise youll get it back but im pretty sure you will.

dude, i think you got one hell of a bad batch.

ill do it.And i quit that stuff a while ago:)

there like a buck just buy one. ive seen it done, they do it on main st at a bar…its like the toilet trick…but this shit dont come back either

haha they do goldfish shots at the steer, i dont think ur SUPPOSED to puke it back up tho, it just so happens that most ppl puke if theyre drunk enough to take a goldfish shot

hmmm do it with leeches.

^^now thats bad-ass!

yeah, dont be a pussy

i been to the steer a millions times sense when do they do that? its a real goldfish?

yeah man, my friends have done it. ask them.

there was an article in generation about it.

Emilio is not amused.

shrooms?

ive got 2 fish they were goin to be turtle food but this is a much more amusing usage. btw this has to be caught on video

Delicious Bass?

terrible.

t-down.

Instead.
Eat a blowfish.
thanks.

How about you do this with a blowfish instead.
Thanks.

guiness and gold fish FTW

t down to this thread… lame

its is kind of lame… at random times during the night i just hit the reset button for the shock and awe affect… swallowing a fish… then hurling it up is no biggy…

i’ll do it too if he wants some competition… i’ve got the gag reflexes of a 8 year old girl…