who in 09

yo adam check your pmz d00d.

Yes, they are pushing to change it, seeing as there are alot of Factory cars that are coming out running those #'s

That is horse shit. If the car passes all the insurance crash test’s and such why should you have to go through all that

i Wouldnt Run him!

Yay!

does your boss know this?

:rofl

Joe? Nah, but job got done and top notch like always!

:retardclap

Who signs your checks mr hourly worker!

Seriously, you’ll make a nice wife someday, you do leave the parking lot spotless.

U still want that PC ?

Daymn, called out in post # 2 !

I missed dat shit yo.

Afterall, you we’re named class comedian of the year here on Shift518

:D, I get cash in an envelope:p

but yeah! I want that PC!

very late response I know, but I think you missed the first reply so cant hurt to say again,

If you are getting emails to your phone like me then turn off the email stuff for new replies to your posts, or emails all together…

to bad there arnt any good 15 second cars around anymore …damn me and my NA honda

you can race my explorer! I’ll launch the piss out of it though, haha

Theres a guy on AUG thats looking for a race with a pretty much stock 5.0 Cougar. Should be a fairly even match.

What you know willis lol…send me a PM:ninja

I men I would never run that truck. It looks fast. Im scared.

Nick’s 5.slow is at the shop, we have to pull the motor, spraying a 2-stage on it next year, and new heads. something going on with the bottom end, dumping fuel out of the exhaust, we were fucking with it all summer, tried 2 other carbs, put diff heads on because he thought there was a sticky valve… he was bending pushrods because he had to radical of a cam… took out new cam, put ford motorsports cam back in it… its a mess… last pass was an 11.20 like 2 years ago… he wants to go 10s badly but he just had a kid… who knows

my daily!!!