who in 09

is it stripped? or just a pita to get out? You have a compressor at your place??

crazy, get a real exhaust, an sti turbo and fuckin run 12’s. cars got the potentil your just a bitch.

if i had a compressor i’d be rollin out on it right now… thats the whole issue. i can’t pop get the nut off. i put it in gear, hold the rear break and it just won’t go.

for real, bitching out all the time because of the weak ass tranny

if i had awd, i’d be makin bunches of power. just a sad excuse for him.

Ok, if i can get it by hand though you owe me $50 lol

boom!

we’ll see.

You know you’re JDM when you’re running mid 15’s in a high 13 second car… :gay

i know where theres a big turbo for cazlax’s wrx thatd put him securely in the 12’s at least with a good tune.

Nobody wants to race my shitbox :frowning:

I can’t wait to break my car next year… :smiley:

I think after gallons of water and hundreds of degrees of fire has plagued a turbo that it’s functionality is minimal.:down:down

what your green?

He’s already pretty much full bolt on, he’s either fully catless or only has one left, can’t remember, he’s got an STi top mount and some other goodies, and he’s got a tune from one of the good Subaru guys on here (I forget who). best he could muster was a 15.3x @ 92, had a 2.5 60ft in an AWD car. I was 2.20 in a fwd POS.

lol

I will!

the slicks/rims your gonna be running are 5x100 right? if so them hmmmmm

This year is definitely going to be fun at LVD/the lot, even for me and I just watch :retardclap lol

That’s because he’s bitch and won’t launch it.:down:down

I’ll have to bring out slicks for that one, I want you from a dig :slight_smile:

whatever seems like a good run for me :slight_smile: