Who Sells Nitto's Local?

Im looking for 2- 245/50R16 NT 555R’s drag Radials for the front
and… 2- 245/50R16 NT 450 Extreme for the rear.

Discount Tire has them $517 “out the door” thats WITH the certificates of replacements.

$454 w/o the cert.'s

Anyone around here get better prices???

You can try Swerve - I know he sells Nitto.

What is “certificates of replacements” ?

im not sure. nittos is just find the best deal of them on sale.

replacement certs just mean that if you get a nail in the tire, they will replace it.

I’m sure don @ hybrid or mike at innovative can get them for you.

i think fox tires sells them

Got mine from Discount Tire. They even gave me a cheaper price when I talked to them on the phone.

Quick shipping too :tup:

Does anyone one here run Nitto tires??
I might not get the drag radials though…Im starting to like driving may car more. :slight_smile:

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:9,topic:26033"”]

Does anyone one here run Nitto tires??
I might not get the drag radials though…Im starting to like driving may car more. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

so why would this stop you from driving? driving on drag radials isn’t a big deal. in fact you’ll probably enjoy driving more!

they’ll wear out fast… They’re goin on that ugly grand prix u probably saw at Mighty on Fri. lol

i have t1-r’s on my bmw, i only drove on tehm for a couple days in the cold, but their supposed to be good tires

Actually after doing some reading…I might be better off with 235/55R16 front and back unless I get drag radials…then my only option for Nittos is 245/50R16’s up front.

BTW these are going on the stock 16"x6.5" rims

With the cert, when they wear down just put a nail through all 4 and say ooops, and get free replacement. :shrug: might not be ethical but isn’t that why you pay the extra for the replacement.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:14,topic:26033"”]

With the cert, when they wear down just put a nail through all 4 and say ooops, and get free replacement. :shrug: might not be ethical but isn’t that why you pay the extra for the replacement.

[/quote]

that actually won’t work, they judge the treadware and will only pro-rate it then…

I ran nittos, and got about 7-12K outta the DRs with the Bird… The 555 Extremes I ran upfront and put like 25K and they still had over 1/2 the tread.

[quote=“97FormulaWS-6,post:15,topic:26033"”]

that actually won’t work, they judge the treadware and will only pro-rate it then…

I ran nittos, and got about 7-12K outta the DRs with the Bird… The 555 Extremes I ran upfront and put like 25K and they still had over 1/2 the tread.

[/quote]

Ahh that sucks, ah well just a thought.

Nittos were the best all around tires I ever got, last atleast one good summer worth of driving/racing, if not 2… good traction. but not slicks… :gotme:

I got mine on discount tire too, it was like 216 for 2 DR’s and I had them in less than a week

Call Tread City 716-693-4800 and ask for don. He should hook you up.

Ordered em up. Cant wait to see how they feel…maybe no more 45mph rolling burnouts. :slight_smile: