Who's going out tonight

Sure seems reasonable

I’m getting ready to leave right now. I’ll be at the PnR at 10, dressed like a 5th grader since my laundry is in process at all.

PnR at 10!!!

ok park n ride it is

Sounds good

good deal

GTL

I might bring out the LSJ. I actually have that car running 100% with no MIL for once. ha

edit Can’t make 10, if you guys are around the lot later hit me up. I have to finish drywalling the GOD DAMN GARAGE

Sitting at pnr 1005 no one here, someone come jerk me off at least

lol u got stood up!

Loud sliver srt4 at the citgo across the street…?

Several lurkers I think

It’s your fault for being on time.

Come closer to Alb if you get bored and nobody shows. I only have 1/8 tank of fuel in the Cobalt LS and I don’t want to gas it up

Was a good night…and TT does boot on his Corvette, happened a few times tonight :lol

deff a good time tonight weeknight fun runs> the lot

yes. yes it runs well

ive been saying weeknight GTG’s since ive been home! we had weeknights out west. never got harassed by anyone. weekends we did things not car related. worked out so much better. it makes for a much more enjoyable experience overall.

and thread -> SRS

Was a good time

Nice seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones. For those of you that were at the rest area and witnessed my coolant issue, I obviously made it home fine and only had to add about 3 qts of water along the way. Found the problem when I got home, coolant line was chaffing against the water pump pulley.

Well, I learned that after my 7 year layoff from street racing, that if I wanted to really get back into it it’d have to

1)Install an aftermarket exhaust, simply because I cannot hear my car when a semi loud car is next to me at higher rpm’s

2)Make it hook up somehwhat-skating all over the road and NOT being able to hear the engine to pedal it is NOT FUN, lol.

Yeh all sudden i just see the car laying patches at like 70mph and im like why dont i hear anything lol

Yeah dude, I think I sucked my seat cover up thru my asshole lol. I’m gonna raise the car up and try some different drag radials, as I’m not impressed with my current ones at all.