why

why is there never anything to do?

wait fayette county sucks!!! :1320:

today i went to a wine tasting and had a mighty fine Port.

see? there’s something you can do.

i wouldn’t know good port from rijunite :dunno:

im bored as fuck to

thats why you go to wine tastings.

exactly… before today i thought i hated red wine… but after a lot of fucking red wine, i found a few i like…

and a fucking crazy Port. Smith-Woodhouse 1986 Port. Only $40/bottle too.

lol a suzuki driving wine master. wow are you lame

I went to the tractor pulls at West Overton (Fort Allen Farm) in Scotdale…It was a good time.

Farm Chicks :beer:

I’M fucked up

I;m fucking working till 7am. Then going home to do jenn;s brakes, get some sleep and if the weather hold out go riding…

i just chucggecsd half a galloon of choclate milk and it fucking rocked!!!

faker, real drunks don’t come on here and post for attention…

:greddy2:

woot!!!1

:bowrofl:

i had to do my own tractore pulls . i needed to move the vw upthe driveway. so i hooked the tractor to it only after i fried the clutch in the quad.

i like to try as many things as possible. you’re only young once, and i’m not going to waste my youth sinking all my money into a Honda and annoying the shit out of people by being a Jesus freak. that’s all you, buddy.

In the past four months, I’ve been to Las Vegas, Hilton Head, San Diego, and Los Angeles. I’ve been in both oceans, and seen things I’d never have seen back home. Between the money I spent, and the wages I missed by being gone, I probably could have built a hell of a car… but I don’t care anymore. If I wanted to go fast in a straight line, I’d buy a Camaro and put a fraction of what you had to put into that Integra and blow your doors off all day.

Maybe it’s my years of owning CRXs talking, but all I really want is a decent suspension and good tires in a small car. Maybe I’ll get around to it in the Suzuki; Maybe I’ll buy a beater CRX… but if you think I’d trade the fun I’ve had to be an uptight zealot with a quick ITR, you’re higher than I’ve ever been.

:rofl: So was I

Hm there’s a lot of fayette county people on here.

uptight? uhh no I am older than you buddy and I had my fun, but wine tasting wasn’t on my todo list. you have wine taste with beer money and always will

lol… i’m not going to get into a pissing match about finances or anything, but the people on here who have actually met me know about my financial background.

let’s just say i have the taste i have because i’ve always been exposed to ‘better things’.