winter beater anyone? or daily driver?

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: honda civic dx
Asking Price: $1700 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 259 00KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

photos at http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd107/jacekattack/

winter beater for the 240sx?

1994 honda civic dx, 259 000 km and 100 000 km on swaped motor and tranny, etested but not saftyed

The Good

-swaped d15b7 motor and tranny with only 100 000 km on it
-ek front seats
-sunpro tach meeter
-pioneer dech with remote
-2x alpine type s speakers
-meagan racing short shifter

• just did a oil change
    -everything wired for a sound system all it needs is amp and subs
    -passed etest with low numbers
    -new muffler
    -fairly new exhaust put on 2 years ago
    -new valve cover gasket
    -runs strong
    -new intake manifold gasket
    -new sparkplug wires
    -comes with new trunk nothing wrong with the one on the car its just i have it from lying around
  • ill throw in a d16y8 vetch complete head and intake manifold(craked manifold needs to be welded) for a mini-me swap (i would put it in but i have too many projects and no room for my new car)

The Bad

-rear quarters have had bondo done
-rocker pannel was rusted and had one put in
-will need 2 front tires
-will need a new exhaust muffler gasket or try tightening the bolts i just put a new muffler maybe didnt tighten was kinda in a hurry to put it on but the a new gasket is like 5 bucks and the bolts arent rusted so it should come off easy)

• drove car and back left break makes a noise just need to be cleaned because havent droved for months or the backing plate is rubbing

I brought this car to a mechanic half a year ago they said all it needs is 2 front tires and the rocker pannel and the muffler gasket fixed for safty, i got the rocker fixed but its just been sitting here so it might need somthing more that i dont know of like a balljoint but the car runs better and turns better then my ek and it just passed safty

pm me with some offers need this gone asap so i can park my new car 1700 obo or trade for a rwd(anycar that can drift)

1500 need it gone to make room so i can get a 240