WNY Honda-Tech meet 2013: Gauging interest...

Damn, I remember him and I going to the DMV in it, second gear take off holy shot that wasn’t fun, it was fast tho, wonder if he wants to part with the shell lol

Fuuuuuu

Yeah, from the sounds now… first gear is back so he can launch now and have all range of gears. I went in the car and did two runs with him at Lucky Drag City which scared the piss out of me in that thing. Spinning second, third and part of forth… holy shit! Then looking at how the grass/land was like a foot lower than the track, if you went off… it was going to end horribly wrong.

Still got beat by my old delorean :slight_smile:

done and done, between the two of us, one of us should remember. I am also up for crusing with a few people if they want to join

No way haha I’m definitely going to give him shit for that. Deloreans are V6 n/a, right? And they weigh as much as a damn Buick/crown vic. lol

Kidding, had a Jdm front turbo Teg that ran 11.4s lol.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Cool beans. My bike is down til next week but I pick up my latest purchase; another vintage Honda but with a sidecar. Either way ill have one to ride, lol.

LOL, I was going to say. He could start in 3rd and probably win with ease if it was the time machine.

really hope this is going to happen, had a good time last year plus i want to take the mustang to a decent meet before it goes into storage

so is this happening or what ?

Delivering my cafe/brat Honda now since its sold :frowning: ill still come out on the Honda sidecar though!

I just sent daluv a pm on RL I’ll update this thread when I find out.

Brent

summers over…prob not =(

I would be thinking the same thing since the OP hasn’t replied, but the supposed planned date of the show is still two weeks away…

Possibly still down for this…

I’m down and could probably get a few guys to go… If this is still happening

Waiting for results

lets get this meet going, a lot of Honda guys are waiting for this

I sent the op a pm a week ago and have not had a response. That along with no updates to the meet I doubt this is still going on. Sucks the h-t meet and stm dyno day are the only things I go to.

Brent

Sorry about not getting back to ya Brent. If my lack in updates/responds to messages is not an obvious sign; it’s a no go for this year. :frowning: