WNY Honda-Tech meet 2013: Gauging interest...

Due to a very busy schedule this year on both my part, and also the vendor that ponies up for the events insurance coverage, this years’ meet is only possible on the weekend of September 28th and 29th (28th being the show date, the 29th being a rain date,) Noon-5pm like the past meets, and same location.

I figured that before I got things rolling, I would see what everyone thinks, being that it is kind of late in the season.

Thoughts? If we lucked out on the rain, it might actually be a good time to do it (weather wise, nice and cool compared to hot,) hoping that not everyone has put their cars away for the winter yet.

If I still have mine I would make the trip up.

I will probably go even though I dont really have a car.

Didn’t know these still go on. I haven’t attended since 09’ with my EM1. I may be interested since I still own a Honda but it only has two wheels.

Yup. We’ve been keeping them going every year. This is our 5th year putting it on, and the 9th year total (4 previous years were put on by others.) You would not be the only one showing up with an old Honda bike! There are a couple of Cafe guys that show up.

Interested and subscribing to see where this goes.

Where would this be? Honda’s hold a special place in my heart…

IM IN - THE RUCKUS WILL BE THERE

I could be down, have not gone in a few years

Shoot me a text, I’ll cruise up with you chooch.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Cool, I’ll bring the bike then.

Tell Brent to get that crx running!

He’s parting it out thankfully.

Might be a good place for him to bring it. I’m sure parting it there would be a huge success for moving things fast. He should post up that hes trailering it there on everything mentioning the meet.

Where does this go on, I’m down to go, I have quite a few buddies that have Hondas that are down too.

Albion

Deff worth the cruise up

Anyone from buffalo are meeting up to cruise down, or want to?

Oh, Albion…eh, pass…

It’s not that bad of a drive, about 45mins from Buffalo, about the same from Rochester.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

We’ve had a bunch of people bring parts for sale in the past, and it usually works out well for the sellers. Once I get things finalized, I will post a WNY HT meet F/S thread like I’ve done in the past so sellers can gauge interest on parts they wanna sell.

I’d probably be down, hopefully someone would hand me some cash so I could be done with my Honda.

As soon as I read this I thought of this video.