Wolffs Biergarten in Albany

I love this place. I love the optimator. I took a giant beer mug home with me. It holds over 3 beers!

I just noticed this makes it sound like I was too drunk to get in the car by myself. :lol

So I’ve been thinking… I could do this again on Friday/Saturday. :excited

buncha csbs in here

Chris, calm down you’re invited too. Stop being so negative.

Oh so now you’re inviting me?

I see where this is goin…

I agree :excited the more the merrier too, maybe we can get a whole picnic table reserved instead of our round table lmao:lol

Those stools are a hazard to my health.
They weigh as much as a stapler and if I’m throwing my drunk weight around I can easily see myself tipping it over and falling into the piano.

:lol I know lol

interested if youz guyz wanna/ can do it friday. i ain’t drivin though, i need to get trashed.

I’m down for Friday, what do you think Trish?

wed night…1030ish, be there! im gettin a boot

Enjoy your boot and your monster margarita. I am truly jealous.

PS - Happy Birthday.

I could do friday but I have to work the next morning @ 10 ugh, so I would have to leave around 1130ish, but I can be a dd, if not saturdays game for me cause I dont work sunday.:thumbup

I’m down for Saturday then, I’m not about to call an early night. :lol

It shall be a blast lol, Ill pick u up again, we doing high heels this time lol ? :lol

Shit. High heels with those barstools. Yup, I’m going down. Someone bring a camera. That piano doesn’t even know what it has coming to it…

:haha me too lol

Yo, I like your VTEC.

VEEE TAAAAAA K!

:shifty :rofl

omfg I forgot about that LOL, then we thought he was trying to get in my car lmao!:lol:lol:lol:lol