Wolff's Biergarden

Anyone been here yet? It’s where Noche used to be in Albany. I’ve heard good things about it. I’d like to check it out sometime soon. http://www.wolffsbiergarten.com/

I heard about it, sounds like fun.

yup been hearing about it for the past 3 weeks in the office. all the tallk about it the sausage. haha.

what i dont like is supposedly all they are going to play on the tvs is soccer. WTF man? this is albany not europe.

Lots of beer? I’m sold! I’ll be legal in 7 days.

ill ask dan(tintstar) about it, he went there tonight

this place looks awesome

Going here this upcoming weekend when my fiancee Paul comes home from Philly! We’re SO excited!

Nothing will taste as good as his moms german cooking though! Straight off the boat german! yummm…

If you go try the rouladen and the spaten!!! that’s my favorite!!!

Spaten Oktoberfest!?!?

YUP I can’t do the dark stuff… too heavy!

Did you go?

Negative. I’ve had that beer at Mahars on many, many, many occassions where I don’t really remember what happened. It’s so good.

went this past thurs night when they opened…fucking awesomee!!!11!!!1!1!!!one!!!

staff was very nice and friendly, didnt even get id’ed none of that shit lol as for the beer…holy shit was it good. colaweitzen is the shit (beer mixed with cola) and they have liter mugs of beer for like 10 bucks or some shit. beer was an avg of 5-6% alc but it was soo smooth…might be going there tonight in an hour or so

oh and yea you cant pronounce half the shit there bc its all imported stuff but they also have some good ass (unhealthy) food there