Oktoberfest tonight~

I know there is another thread about this, but Im just wondering who all is going? Its at Wolffs biergarten in albany…Im going :excited

People w/lives outside of work? I’m jealous.

+1 my ass is stuck at work all day :frowning:

lol

Im not going until after 6, so be there or be square lol, I never understood that phrase lol

Square=lame.

Working until 6 so probably not :frowning:

Im sure this will be going on all night, so everyone should be there!!!

turning stone took all my money last weekend and i dont get paid til thurs so the 32 cents in my bank account should be enough to hold me over for the next 5 days…:frowning:

well if any of u decide to make it out tonight, PM me for my cell number and we can meet up :thumbup I plan on going anywheres between 6:30 and 7:30

Come out after!!! It will be fun, germans know how to do it up lol:thumbup

I was originally told it ended at 6:30… Just talked to the hubby… I think we are heading down there for it… I get out at 6 and have to run home to pick him up then head down…:banana

going up to Toga tonight!!!

Yay I just found out it ends at 7 but the beer doesn’t end lol pm me ur number and ill txt ya :slight_smile:

Oktoberfest was awesome…I got there at like noon and spent most of my time at the boot chugging booth, was fawking awesome. Made the g/f pick me up at like 7 drunk and shit and take me to i love in troy…was in bed by like 9

Completely forgot about this, will have to compensate this weekend.

No dog toys allowed, please.