World Of Wheels Meet - Hooters Monroeville - 1/19 @ 10pm

wonder if they ever found the pittspeed sticker that we placed under the tank lid of the toilet?

I’m in… :slight_smile: I gotta take it easy though… I work at 8:30am the following morning!

Im going especially for halo :smiley:

im in as well

I shall be attending with u losers and proceed to get a lil tippsy

must be nice to sleep in… ill be at work at 645 am :weak: but ill be DD for devin i suppose. only if i get a reach around

Ahh,my own DD. How nice:bigthumb: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Are you guys meeting up at the Convention Center, or just Hooters?

more then likely be down there… see everyone talk about meeting up… walk around with a few members say hi to everyone we see… then around 930ish roll out to monroeville. its not organized down at WOW just go look at cars and then mosey on out to hooters:steelers:

im in!

no ur not

hope he doesnt find out we switched it to the station square hooters :kekegay:

oo i am

if u are sevring at ban at the time of a meet,u cant atten:D

YES, see wresling thread…

It must be nice, most Sat.'s I’m at work at 4:30AM

you comin out to hooters friday night?:idb:

thats right on point there Mac, its to hard to get everyone together at the convention center… its just easy to randomly meet up.

I think i might streak through the place and have nothing but PITTSPEED.COM writin on my chest:ugh: