After World of Wheels Meet - Friday Feb 22

WHERE: Hal’s Bar & Grill - http://www.halsbar.com/
WHEN: Friday Feb 22nd 9pm - ?
WHO: Anyone, this is an all age event!
SPECIAL: $2 off appetizers and $8 Pitchers!

For the past four years a group of pittspeed members have gathered at World of Wheels on Friday night. We check out the rides and shoot the shit at the show. In the past we have gathered at Hooters, we have had some fun times there and also somewhat wore out our welcome.

A friend of mine Hal opened his own Bar & Grill about a month ago. Being a friend of mine I was able to work out a special, and our own dedicated section at the bar. So we will have a section dedicated to pittspeed and with our own servers to do our bidding. Thats right, no more waiting for food/beer because they only gave us one server, no more high prices, and best of all… they have liquor so we do not have to bring our own this year!

I encourage everyone to attend both WOW and the meet at Hal’s. It will definitely be a great time. Please let me know if you will be attending!

~Whitey

:bigthumb: :rofl:

hmm i may be able to come afterwards…dont know how to get to hals though so ill have to follow someone there…i still get lost in pittsburgh pretty easy

we are in…mmmm fried pickles

you can follow me, we can be the powerstroke twins

that sounded kinda gay, but made my point none the less :mrT:

Directions are located on the site too. It is really easy to get to from 279 North coming out of the city

no doubt… My meal will consist of Fried Pickles and Beef sliders… deeeelicious!

:bigthumb:

fried pickles ?

We know large sausage is more to your liking but fried pickles are quite a delight as well.

:yum:

for the record:
No chad, no one wants to go to your house for an air hockey tournament after this meet.

you bitches are all scared.

haha… I might actually. Should I see if Hal will let me book the Private room too? We could play wii in there!

I really wouldnt mind beating chad off and on the ice.

ill kill anyone at wii bowling ha

$10 bucks says someone gets hurt playing wii.

psssh… you have to show up first!

:eek3: :puke:

:eek4dance