PITTspeed.com Winter Holiday Party!!!

Come one, come all to the 3rd Annual PITTspeed.com Christmas Meet. Last year this event was a huge success. People gathered from all over Western PA to meet up at Marios for the 2nd PITTspeed Christmas.

This year we will be meeting up out in the Robinson area. This event will be held at an establishment that encourages drinking, eating, laughter and maybe even a little salsa dancing!

Here are all the details:

WHEN: Dec 22 6:00 - Whenever??
WHERE: Mad Mex in Robinson
WHO: Everyone is invited! Bring your friends, family, whoever! Under 21 is permitted!
SPECIALS: From 5pm till 7pm You will receive 1/2 off draft beer, 1/2 off wings, and 1/2 off margaritas. When that is done you will then receive 6 dollar margaritas all night!!!

Click for Directions

I hope that everyone will try to take a moment and make this event. Ask anyone who was there last year,they will tell you just how much fun was had.

Please reply to this post if you are planning to attend and how many guests you will be bringing. This will help us guage how many servers they need to have on staff for us.

Thanks

Whitey

Ok here is who we have listed as of right now… There might be more because people have been telling me verbally they were attending. Its shaping up to be a fun ass party! Nametags will be in affect, and rumour is there might even be some prize give aways!!! oh noes!

Whitey
GirlwitheGT
BGblockelCamino
flatblackterror
blkp42e and lory + 2 more
OneSlowbowtie
Cheeks
S10blazed SI and his buddy Mike
BeRad and Pat Rice
Newchic
EuroDad
Shaggy
cleanquick306 plus 2 friends
flyinglow
Street Heaters
Starboy
Jeff95ta
Jeff95ta wife
vw16vcabby w/ date
YuenglingMike67
iroc-z89 and friend
vtecsol plus wifey
TeamWRX
ShalerPunk plus girl
00BlackSS
VictorSmalls + Beth
Smokeyburnouts
PewtersSS
twofortysx plus wifey
BigMack
montekass + 3
fshowcars
jenn
delslow
EcoThunder
dgramc
audidrv

In!!!

is the $6 all night a robinson thing, or did you swing that for the pittspeed meet?

:boink

I’ll be there too

I’ll be there. My buddy Mike will probably tag along too.

Do we get name tags?

might be there…sounds like its gonna be an expensive night tho…might have to put off meeting most of you till another meet…

sure

yay, now its a party. :cool:

i guess its a robinson thing… the pittspeed thing i am trying to swing will be bigger!

$6 pitchers of margaritas?? :x:

In like flint

Myself and maybe 1 more. Thanks Whitey

Eurodad and I should be there…

:hsdance:
I am there:beer:

Chad talked me into it…im in and ill be bringing my girlfriend and probably another friend, also i talked to mac (flyinglow) and he said he’ll be going

B There

starboy, action, and jackson will be there.