PITTspeed.com Christmas Party

Where should we go this year? Last year we had like 50 people show up, so we need to plan it where we can be accomodated. for the new people we tend to do this downtown so its a central place for all to attend. The first year it was at Hard Rock, and then last year it was at Mario’s on the south side. Let me know your ideas, i am down for whatever!

Dave and busters??

just thowen some ideas out…

hooters?

or is it to played out?

cause after that could always goto margarita mammas.well i would lol

:slight_smile:

f*ck hooters, last year was pretty cool but def probably gonna have more people. Dave a Bs you have to be atleast 21 or whatever… Ah.

Mac’s new house?? :dunno:

yeah D and B runs into the whole 21+ thing. Hooters is played out and reserved for after WOW which is a month later

hahaha nice one

i think it should be somewhere easy to park. Last year was a bitch to park (ended up parking like 4 blocks away).

Theres that new irish pub down in South Side Works, and some other new places there. Then theres the waterfront, easy to get to and park most of the time. Theres also QSL, they opened one up out by centery 3 mall. And all those places like damons and so on. Or maybe something in station square.

what dates are we looking at?

yeah last year was bad, there was the DVE concert at Nicks Fat City that I did not account for… i checked it out the previous thursday and their was not a soul in sight

first few weeks of december… possible the 15th?

Anyone belong to a country club? :smiley:

no D & B

D&B is too expensive to be fun anyways.

must you have it on a Thursday?? :frowning:

no but if you don’t suggest another day I will most likely have it on a Thursday. :spank:

North Park Lounge on my Bday was fun. they have a big party room too. Pretty Central location there

central if you live in north park :ugh2:

Robinson :asshole: