Winter Holiday Party

lets talk about this years christmas party.

any suggestions on when and where?

Starboys dad said he probably can hook something up at QSL, but I would have to have a definite count on people if we do this.

When were you planning on having this??

edit…nevermind - I need to learn to read the whole post first…

Id definitely be down with QSL

Just putting a date out there. What about Saturday December 16th?

that date would be perfect

I am definitley up for the party anytime…the PINKS party was great, I’d say this will turn the same!!

:beer:

Bella Luna’s in Murraysville

Bella Luna’s in Murraysville

+1 that place is nice. great pizzas

great place indeed go there all the time, know alot of people that work there. BUT not even close to enough room…

the back room

qsl… Im in for where ever.

do we want to do it weekend or weekday? the past few years its been during the week but I am down for whenever

I would say that a weekend would be a more convienent time for everyone.?

I’m down for a weekend date!

Mad Mex!!! :embarass:

Should not even be considered as an option :weak:

The other thing is, if there is a turn out like there was for the Pinks party, you may need something larger than Mad Mex or QSL. The turnout from the Pinks party would have easily filled QSL

that is very true… I am planning on having about 150 people at the christmas party. So keep that in mind

weekend & lots of DD’s

christmas party ftw. in in for wherever

I put in a request to see if we could have a meeting room at the Embassy Suites in Coraopolis, they have a nice bar there and a restaurant, and the cater. If I have my work schedule it, we could get a nice discount on the cost. I am waiting for a response from Embassy Suites with a price