World Of Wheels Meet - Hooters Monroeville - 1/19 @ 10pm

e-mailed link to HOOTERS of Monroeville!:smiley:

i just called them… they are aware that a large group of unruly people will be in tonight. i told them I was brian king and I was the leader of pittspeed… heheh

I will bring name tags, stickers, and license plate frames. license plate frames are free to a good home.

1.u aint cute enuff to be me Mr.John White pittspeed master!
2.is my neck a free home?

1. :bowrofl:
  2. Yes

Please no one puke on a license plate frame again, that made baby jesus cry.

i didnt :puke: on the frame!,it was the side of the sub!

i might come out to this have to see if the wife wants to go i dont know if she works early sat or not

haha… blanyer did!

o

If traffic is a bitch, I may skip the WOW and go straight to Hooters.

you know we won’t be at hooters till like 10 right?

I’ll see you guys there, I’ll probably have the wifey with me too, gotta work at 9 sat morning…but did that ever stop anyone before???

yeah

Man i justy woke up and i am still hammered,i hope i can drink tonight…i don’t feel so good

of course you make drinking excuses when you find out Im coming you pussy. I have yet to see you drink anything, let alone out drink me. I’m starting to think your gonna turn into a two beer queer like 1320

No,u don’t understand,i actually puked alil bit this afternoon,it wasn’t fun. But i’ll still haev some beers to make ur gay fantasies come true u homo

Me, lory and be_rizzle are going straight to hooters. see you guys there

are you hitting on me?

We might stop by Hooters later on, we’re going out to dinner for our anniversary first.

anniversary dinner at hooters ?..lol

ROFL… no… Olive Garden