Worlds Largest Disco?

Anyone going to the disco this yr? I just got my tickets now, I think they sell out just about every year. Its the saturday of Thanksgiving weekend November 25th. Heres the website www.worldslargestdisco.com.
Tickets are 23 bucks, but you pay a 2 dollar conveince charge to ticketmaster which is gay. So its like 25 bucks, but you get 2 free drinks with each ticket so that makes it a little better.

Its a good time, I though it was going to be pretty lame the first year I went but I had a fooking great time.

wifey and I were thinking about it

ive been wanting to go, but i think my friends are ‘‘too cool’’ for that sort of thing.

$25 plus the cost for a costume of sorts and then $$$$ to drink, no thanks. :tdown: Besides that is the Thanksgiving weekend, you’re already going our Wed., Fri.,Sat.

X…

^^ costume?

Weren’t you a hippie/disco junkie? Just dig around in the attic… or in the back of your shag-lined van…

you are lame… I hear from anyone and everyone that went that is a blast, and totally worth it.

You are a fucking baller, dont give me this shit about $25 and $10 worth of amvets clothing…

I got worldsbiggestdudefest reviews from a lot of people, let’s see what others that have gone say.

X…

did someone say dude fest?

I went a couple years ago, its fun if you go with alot of poeple you know, and ARE NOT looking to hook up, their arent to many single girls that just go there to hang out. And ig you do go i suggest you get your self disco outfit, I am glad i did cuz the poeple who didnt wear one were the ones who looked stupid-if you can believe that! There a buncg of good places to get used(ick) 70’s outfits, the one i reccomend is a place on Main street in Clarence called ‘eileens attic’ or something, its in the phone book under vintage clothes-shes a really cool old lady-but she takes her old skool fashion seriously so dont joke around about it in front of her!

wouldnt miss it…also there is alot of single chicks there…u have to go on the dance floor to find them

well then theres were we wnt wrong! LOL, OH and learn to dance before you go, LOL i have “Saturday night Fever” good flick for studying yer dance moves! Travolta was a pimp!!

word’um up homie!!!:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :gay2:

haha, yeah not sure if I will go or not :shrug: 26th = MY B-Day:beer2:

oh shit…leave the woman at home and we are going drinkin. Yes, just like that stag party at coles. Broken forehead and all.:slight_smile:

:word:

i’m playing a show on the 26th so no I won’t be there :stuck_out_tongue: