Worst Luck ever!

I officialy have the worst luck ever. 7 months ago while driving on North Forest right near my house my car slammed to the ground (the accord), this resulting in the cv shaft boot ripping and the ball joint snapped. No biggie right , gets fucked its all good. Yesterday my car gets regsitered and its on the road for the first time since last september.

Gettin ready for school this rmoning my mom tells me to take her jeep becasue its raining out and I dont got windshield wipers, im like alright. 3 clock this afternoon at the EXACT same spot where my car got messed up, It happened to the jeep! Same exact thing that happened to my accord in the same spot, it happens to the jeep.

Morale of the story, someone up there must really not want me to drive my car, and I am never driving on that road again.

This happen after I seen you? Man that sucks!

Yup, on the way home. I mean it wont be that expensive to fix (I hope), I just got really bad luck it seems

the morale of the story is stop driving shitbox cars.

no wipers? why not?

thats not cool anymore just so u know, not that it was ever cool tho :slight_smile:

lol thats sucks man… ever get that snail? look on the bright side… atleast it was the jeep :smiley:

^^^ Hmm Shitbox cars…Let me se im 18…The jeep is my moms…and the accord is mine, sorry if im not made of money like you and have 500 cars…and why buy a enw car now, when Im leaving for the Army next month? But you wouldnt understand that since your anti war and everything esle.

And as for the wiper blades…they were shot and didnt have time after work to get new ones…Not pulling the ricer thing w/ no blades just need to get to napa lol.

when i was 18, i made <100 a week and paid for all my own shit, but they didn’t break because i wasn’t spending my moey polishing a turd. GL ith that one.

don’t cry on the forum then, boo hoo, my car broke, but i still had it painted pretty blue and dump cash to mod it… step one: make car reliable (purchase wiper blades@!!! omg). step two: if you have the money, then mod it. step three: don’t complain on forum. step four: profit.

And what’s your mom’s fucking excuse for driving a fucking piece of shit… it’s not like there were no warning signs, i bet. What’s that clunk when i turn?.. oh, well, it still drives. it’s fine! yeah, this is what you get.

Yeah, Akkord, the answer is simple! Take our a bunch of loans to buy cars that don’t break!

I hate to be pumice… but seen is my english pet peve

Army? When do you go to MEPS. I go the 25th next month. What is your intended MOS?

^^ I took MEPS Last September.

Got Military Police 31b.

I leave July 6 for Ft leonardwood, Mi.

Im in the future Solider Program right now.

Both my brother in laws are MP’s :slight_smile: :tup: (used to both work @ levanworth, Ks… now one is in Manheim, Germany and the other in Spanaway, Wa)

That’s just wierd…