Would u rather spend 34k on a stock 06 civic si or a stock G35?

:word: can u even compare them>>>

No you can’t G35 all the way, is this like a test to see who is a true ricer? lol

im sorry to dissapoint you guys but working at ray laks the new Si’s are not even close to 34g. im not sure but i think like 24g max.

A 34k Civic had better come with a girl that really likes giving blowjobs…

G35

sticker prices were stupid high when the last si was released. then no one bought them except for retards) then 1 year later the prices came back down. the dealers are going to mark them up like they always do the first year.

i will post this again after consulting with a honda salemen the new si’s are only 20g and for 14g cheaper i would rather have a civic as much as i dislike them the si’s are cool as hell. Wait the ones with navi are 22

did you check the link? it says $34,028!

I am gonna say civic, just cuz nobody else has.

yea i work at Ray Laks, and idk where that dealership is to mark up with a sharpie marker 12grand, but at ray laks there only the 20g-22gs…and they are definantly sweet

that’s insane. why the huge markup, are they that big in demand now?

G35 of course. Someone at the dealership must have been high of that sharpie when they wrote that.

Im gonna go ahead and stay with the flock, G35 hands down.

For that kinda money I’d buy a used Elise.

X…

also prob the $15-20k difference in what g35 vs ur vette cost was a factor

I’d say neither for that amount of money

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHIRTYFIVE!!! Thats like asking, “Do you want a kick in the balls or a big hug from <insert hot girl here>?”

I assume some would choose to be kicked in the nuts by said hot woman which explains the 1% of votes going to said Civic… :wink:

at least its a kick in the balls with a market adjustment

uhh g35 hands down…

THE CIVIC WITH 2 GRAND INVESTED CAN BEAT A FERRARI ON THE TRACK. CIVIC ALL THE WAY.