WoW

I currently have a 56 war on a pvp server. Id like to either trade him or acquire another guy (prefer a hunter but would take any). anyone have any chars laying around that they dont play? ill give you a few bucks for them if you wish. even if they are mid levels ill still take them off your hands. i dont feel like spending the time to start a player from scratch but im extremely sick of playing a warrior.

lol i have an account that hasnt been used in forever… a couple 30s, but my highest is… a twinked war. hahaha.

dude execute and overpower own!! how could you not love that S

good luck… or just pay $100 and get some korean to PL a new char to 50

^^^ can i have one of ur 30s? :slight_smile:

stop playing warcraft, get us a goalie :slight_smile:

I have a lvl 60 warrior on a non PVP server with about 300 gold on a mule I will sell you the acct for 50 bucks, it hasnt been active since Jan7th

You WoW guys are sad. Here’s some free pussy.

:stuck_out_tongue:

The things you find while looking for trailers on craiglist

i have a level 52 NE hunter…on PVP server Anvilmar… 75 bucks and he is ures, also have a level 12-15 mage aswell… Burning Crusade account

lmao

i gots a 60 mage some decent items pvp server dunemaul… shoot an offer

ally or horde for those? lol i was thinking more like 40$ i really only wanted like a lvl 40 or so. i play not very often and it took me a yera and a half to get to 56 haha. i just really wanted to play a dif class for alittle without starting from scratch

mine is ally gnome mage dont know how much money he has though… but hes yours for like 35 bucks

i thought there is some rule that stops you from being able to change the payment method on an account if the new payment method has a different billing name associated with it

i think u can change payment method, the char transfer needs to be from accounts that match tho

$40 for mine, lvl 60 Dwarf Warrior w/360 gold on him now

umm i used to play WoW lol i have like two chars that are 60 and 63 i favor the UD tho

I have a level 52 human priest (COMPLETELY UNTRAINED) with some pretty good healing gear. Non PVP

I have a 30 shadow dwarf priest on a PvP server somewhere

and a bunch of other scattered players.

Let me know if you interested.