WT(Borrow) Engine Hoist.

Need to pull the short block outta my e30 to shave tuck and paint the bay and clean the block up and paint it.

Would only need it for like a week.
Also unfortunately have no way to get it here :frowning:

Let me know if you know of something.

Thanks.

I’m not sure but if you can’t get one I think you can rent one at Harbor Freight.

I’m gonna have to call tomorrow, thanks for the info.

I have 1,but u have 2 come and get it

i got one where are you located.

just buy one they are cheap and you will never have to worry about the owner of the one you borrow needing it while you at your project i got mine for $125 at advanced 3 years ago

i’ll see if i can find a truck.

thanks!

center road in WS

thats not to far im on the boarder of buffalo/cheektowaga.

I can deliver it its a huge mac hoist so it will need to be put back together not to hard can give you a hand with it.

If you don’t mind that would be awesome. i could toss some $ your way for helping me out too.

give me a call 578-4405. cory.

I’ll give ya a call in bout half hour.

thanks so much

If you lived in Roc I would let you borrow mine.
I got it from Advanced auto for 128$ and was tax exempt. It folds up and works great and has paid itself off many times.
Chris

dont know if you called me last night let me know. i was outside ripping the neighbors tree out of the ground with my truck.

And left it laying in his yard because he is a pos.

LMAO.

And I left you a voicemail on your answering machine.

I’ll PM ya in a minute. I’m free any time.

lol. my damn phone didnt show any voicemails. piece of crap cricket.

I could drop it off sometime after 5 tomorrow if you want.

I will have to make sure i have the chain to pull the motor i cant remember what i did with it.

Sounds good to me.
when would you need it back?

Ah my buddy has the chain. i will get another one for you by tomorrow.

I wont need it back until the summer time.lol. to cold for me to pull motors now.

So take your time.

You are seriously the man.

Thanks a ton!.

no problem just pm me your address so i can get an exact one where to drop it off. also leave me a # and i will call you tomorrow when my g/f pics up the baby.