WTB 1 wheel

more specifically a 17x7 Mille Miglia HT3 with a 4x108 bolt pattern. all you have to do is find one for sale on the internet that is NOT in another country and i will send you $50. as soon as the wheel is in my possession, you will receive your $50

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk7/dziannik/mm2.jpg

these?

Uh oh, for the silver or black one?

those would be the ones. i hit a monster pothole in cleveland with the silver car. the wheel actually wasn’t too bad. just a minor bend on the one lip. sent the wheel out to be fixed. came back totally destroyed

not only is the finish ruined, its out of round like you wouldnt believe, and there are fairly large dents from a metal hammer

Why would you let diddy fix your wheels ? seriously though who the hell did you send them too ?

i left the car in NY and let my dad find a guy who he thought would do a good job. most places wouldnt touch it because the wheel weighs next to nothing and they didn’t want to be held responsible for breaking the lip. he found one guy who said he could fix it. wronggggg

no one wants to make an easy 50 bucks?

lol wtf.

GL with the search shawn! LMK next time youre in Buffalo…I wanna check out the black SVT

obviously its not that easy if your offering money for someone who finds one :wink:

the black one is under the knife and is hardly a car. the silver one is where its at. thats my track whore.

yeah, but only 35 views so far. if more people read this, there’d be a better chance of finding a wheel