wtb - 10" sub cheap

Keyword is cheap, but has to be in decent condition.

i have a 10" for sale its a cheap brand, pyaramid, $20 , or if u want a better brand i could get it for u, infinity, alpine,pioneer , mtx, polk audio,and kicker, etc. 10" is the smallest sub i get, sometimes 8" rear though
so if u want the cheap 10" pyaramid, pm is the key, its good no cracks, sub was used for a week only
i also have for myself in my 92hb, a single 12" box, jl audio, it fit right under the privacy piece , with llots of trunk room and sounds good, but its pricey , dont want to sell but at the rite price maybe, $300, witha jl w6 12"

Definitely want one in a box… My current one is not dead yet, but the foam seal around the sub is torn in one spot, and the way I drive it, it won’t last very long. I’ll pm you if I decide to get one without a box though.

hey u have a infinity 10" sub in a box which fits perfect in the drviers rear corner of the s13 with jbl amp that will rock your socks for jsut a ten its 200 plus shipping but is the best sound your goona get for your car

Eh, I don’t wanna pay 200 dude, that’s why I was asking for cheap. Now I don’t even need a box anymore, just a 10" sub to replace my current one cause it’s dyiiiiin.

I’ve got a 10" JL you can buy for 30 bucks if you want. The sub is mint, and not the kinda mint you referred to in your mint 240sx thread.

-Foz

Bump… more than half of the foam that seals my sub is ripped now… Would like one sooner rather than later.

I’m looking for a 10" box… not trying to hijack your thread… but i did.

If someone has a 10" sub in a box, send me the box Solarian…