WTB: 12" Subwoofer 1000Watts or more.

Well finally blew the Mmat’s 12 Ive had for 6 years… it was an awesome sub.

So I have a ported Box for a 12", a Pioneer 800 Watt amp, 2.5 Fared Cap (DirtyE30 wheres my mounts:roll2:) … and No sub… so post what you got I like to run over kill on the sub and under power it they seam to last longer that way…

Not looking to spend a ton, Ive been shopping on eGay… but figured I would check local before I picked one up off there.

thx

Side not my lil brothers looking for a pair of 10’s he just blew his Legacy’s:bloated: (his is a bandpass box)…

stop into underground. im there everyday. and so are they.

wondered why I saw you driving down Tremont everyday… my office for work is right there… I will I didnt know I new anyone there I drive by it all the time seen the truck they have been working on… vary nice…

Bump, as i still have no beats…

DD

[quote=“Twizted,post:4,topic:29877"”]

DD

[/quote]

??

[quote=“badnewsmini,post:5,topic:29877"”]

??

[/quote]

im guessing its digital designs. good stuff.

ya, but dang I thought my Mmat Jug was expansive… omg the DD… used going for over 100 altho 2000 watts is nice but a weee bit over kill for my lil Pioneer amp…

I was thinking more like a Type R, or another Mmat…

Ive run Perfomance Teqinke (sp?), Mmat’s, and MA. I like those…

what are ya doin with the blow jugg , what ya want for it???

oh boy

[quote=“dirtye30,post:2,topic:29877"”]

stop into underground. im there everyday. and so are they.

[/quote]

[quote=“yunvme666,post:8,topic:29877"”]

what are ya doin with the blow jugg , what ya want for it???

[/quote]

Im not sure… If you want it Ill PM you after I pull it, right now everything is still in the trunk.

if you want to step up to a 15" i have an Eclipse Titanium thats good for atleast 1KW. It’s in a 2.0 cu. ft. sealed box, you can have it for $250.

the 12" box is custom in the trunk of the Evo (and altho the Box size/Porting is for the Jugg) I would like to stay 12, but thanks for the offer.

Bump

ive got a set of 10’s somewhere… 2 kenwoods… in a bandpass box

[quote=“Willybeen,post:14,topic:29877"”]

ive got a set of 10’s somewhere… 2 kenwoods… in a bandpass box

[/quote]

look and see let me know…

still lookin for a 12"

choosing subwoofers based only on wattage is stupid. I think Kmart has some pretty sweet 1K Watt subwoofers, but you’re better off pissing on them.

Buy a quality sub over it’s wattage numbers.

intelligence in this thread, wow

i have a sony xlod 12" NIB…but i doubt you want it. $40

Ill sell you a system that will DECIMATE any one of these peoples and its a single 10

but how much are you looking to spend… ill sell you it for half of what its worth… not much use…

The one 10 is cleaner then anything youve heard, and still hits 147DB on the P&S Magazine DB meter