WTB: 15 inch Rims

Not looking for any show winners here unless their cheap. Just looking to see what you guys have out there. I need 15 x 7 inch rims, all four with a 5 x 100 lug pattern and an offset of like 40 mm. Not really looking for anything with tires or anything that nice unless its cheap. If they have curb rash thats fine, if their bent then no. Cosmetic damage is alright like curb rash, corrosion, paint damage, etc. Open to all colors, styles, etc. LMK whats out there and what you want for them. Thanks

Mike

Bumpity

What bolt pattern?

I have a set of stock late mustang 15s, with good all seasons and in good cosmetic shape that you can have for $200.

5 lug. Got any pics?

Mike

you do realize there are many 5 lug bolt patterns and only one will fit your car.

Im aware but Idk what info you guys need, the lug patter in 5 and the offset is 5x100. Im a noob with rims

OY.

Ill send you pics if you tell me if your bolt pattern is 5 x 114.

Ok. lemme help then. The lug pattern is 5 x 100, not the offset. And, I cannot help, my wheels are a different pattern. Good Luck tho. :tup:

Fuck that’s what I meant lol School is burning me out really bad

Ok so what I need are 15 inch rims with a 5x100 and an offset of like 40 mm. So bump this up!!!

No not 5x114, that won’t work.

Ok, I was told it would so thanks for the correction

Mike

Bumpity Bump

i have 4 neon snowflake design. nice shape. i can get a pic in the morning

Hmm maybe, how much and pics sound good

Mike