WTB: 15" rims (4x114.3)

Nothing fancy by any means but better than steelies. Let me know what you guys got

Steelies with hubcaps? :lol:

i got some nice nissan wheels with very good tires on them 205/55r15 and 205/50r15… tires are made by michelin about 90%… let me know.

pics and how much for the nissan wheels? Which model? I’m not interested in hubs thanks! What michelin tires do you have on there now? Any color or straight silver? Thanks!

i got these, i might sell em, i’d need 2 of the tires tho, i have the stockers but 2 don’t have tires, the tires on these are 225/60/15 wider and have about…99% left, i got them like last week or the week before…

Unfortunetly those tires will be too big for my vehicle. How much for just the rims?

rims only? …lookin for $400 make an offer if you don’t agree…tires are 205/60/15 …they should fit…nothing too big really, i’ll keep the 225’s if you want the smaller ones all the tires are brand new by the way. (97-99% left) - if you wanted them :stuck_out_tongue:

What kind of tires do you have on there??

bump still looking. Some stock 7 spokes come to mind…

I have some stock 7 spokes for sale. Tires is totaly done on 2 but 2 will last a small drift event.

Pm me if you are interested. I am in edmonton.

I got those nismo wheels for sale.